12.04.2008

to the fathers of the world.

In response to my post about daughters...
I would like to address the fathers.





Be kind to your daughters.
Take responsibility.
Protect them.
Love them.
Always.





Fathers, to your daughters, you are their world.
It's you who they look to when someone wrongs them.
It is you that they know will always defend them.
It is you that they will love unconditionally.
Never take their love for granted.





"So fathers, be good to your daughters.
Daughters will love like you do.
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers.
So mothers, be good to your daughters too."
Daughters - John Mayer


p.s. Check out this article by a father that I feel compliments this post.
"Top 10 Life Lessons I’ve Learned From My Daughter (So Far)"
[^link^]

-robb-

0 cmnts:

Post a Comment